What We Do!
OUR JOB IS TO MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER!
Faure Brothers Corporation’s group of independent warehousing companies provide multi-client 3rd party warehousing associated services. They provide expertise, facilities and equipment, people, systems, inventory management, and data reporting for goods owned by their clients. Goods are received, tracked, picked and shipped as directed by clients.
YOU DON’T WANT TO OWN WAREHOUSES AND MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT – NO PROBLEM!
YOU DON’T WANT TO OPERATE A WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (WMS) – NO PROBLEM!
YOU DON’T WANT TO JUGGLE SPACE AND STAFF TO MEET PEAKS AND VALLEYS – NO PROBLEM!
CLICK ON Request A Quote OR CALL 708-868-0816 ext. 1633 TO GET STARTED
PUBLIC WAREHOUSING – HOW IT WORKS:
- YOUR manufacturing facility or supplier produces and ships goods to YOU in care of the Warehouse.
- The Warehouse verifies load seals, unloads and verifies inbound goods (by SKU (product code), batch / lot / or date code), puts goods into designated locations, inputs the receiving and storage information into its WMS (Warehouse Management System), updates YOUR WMS if requested, and sends a copy of the receiving information to YOU.
- YOU forward shipping orders (or work 0rders) to the Warehouse to either pick and ship goods or provide some other work activity (inspect, label, verify, other)
- Orders to ship goods are entered into its WMS and picking / shipping documents are printed and verified.
- Documents are passed to warehouse personnel for picking and preparation for shipping.
- Warehouse personnel pick, double-check, and pack (if necessary) the order for carrier pick up.
- YOUR designated carrier picks up the shipment and a signed copy of the bill of lading is sent to YOU to verify the goods have left the warehouse.
- Reports showing receiving, inventory, and shipping activity are available on line or can be printed and emailed to YOU monthly or as needed.
- We provide the space, equipment and staff as needed!
- We provide the WMS and systems support – stand alone or integrated to your systems!
- Additional services and support may be provided. Discuss with Business Development.