GREAT LAKES WAREHOUSE
GREAT LAKES WAREHOUSE (11 Industrial Road, Hammond IN | 48-50 State Line Road, Calumet City IL and 700 State Street, Calumet City IL)
specializes in FOOD INGREDIENTS, RETAIL FOOD PRODUCTS, PHARMACEUTICAL INGREDIENTS, AND GENERAL MERCHANDISE.
- Great Lakes originated in 1906 in Hammond IN
- Two campuses:
- 240,000 sq.ft. – GL600 at the IN-IL state line with buildings on both sides of the State Line – including a 35 foot clear 52,000 sq.ft. addition in 2000
- 85,000 sq.ft. and Corporate Office – Great Lakes 700 in Calumet City IL – acquired in 1999
- Food and pharmaceutical grade warehousing with heated, air conditioned and dry storage
- Certified “SUPERIOR” by AIB International annual audits
- Audited by multiple food and pharmaceutical clients
- Fully sprinklered – Fenced and Gated – Central Alarm Security
- WMS Inventory control (lot, batch, and mixed lot tracking)
- GMP trained employees storage and sanitation control.